Scholarship winners will receive a trip to Minneapolis where they will participate in career building activities including a welcome dinner with a keynote speaker, a daylong career development workshop and a scholarship & donor recognition reception.
Undergraduate (current freshmen, sophomores, juniors and non-graduating seniors ONLY!) applicants meeting the following criteria and completing the online application will be considered for The LAGRANT Foundation (TLF) scholarship in the amount of $2,500
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must be a member of one of the following ethnic groups: African American/Black, Asian American/PacificIslander, Hispanic/Latino or Native American/American Indian
- Must be a full-time student at a four-year, accredited institution, carrying a total of 12 units or more persemester/quarter
- *Must have a minimum of 2.75 GPA (if you do not meet this requirement, please see the applicationchecklist below)
- MUST major in a field of study that has an emphasis in advertising, marketing, public relations or inanthropology, art, communications, English, graphic design, sociology while maintaining a career focus in advertising, marketing or public relations
- Must have AT LEAST ONE YEAR to complete his/her degree from the time the scholarships are awarded inMay, 2014
- Recipients MUST be available from May 18, 2014 through May 20, 2014. If chosen, the applicant MUSTattend TLF’s scholarship activities as noted at top of page to receive the scholarship. The applicant must make a one-year commitment to maintain contact with TLF to receive professional guidance and academic support
Before uploading and submitting your application online, all application documents must be combined and saved into one PDF!
Download more information here.